>USB Expansion Card
>ORICO Monster USB3.0 7 - Port PCI Express Card with VL800 and VL812 USB3.0 Controller (PVU3-5O2U)
ORICO Monster USB3.0 7 - Port PCI Express Card with VL800 and VL812 USB3.0 Controller (PVU3-5O2U)
- Input Port5 SuperSpeed USB3.0 Ports, 1 20PIN Slot
- Output PortPCI-E
- Dimension121 x 82.5 x 21.6mm
- CertificateCE, FCC, RoHS
- Supported SystemWindows 8 / 7 / 10 / Vista / XP
This is a PCI-Express card expanded 7* high speed USB 3.0 interface, if you need to use several USB external products at the same time, this express card will be your best choice.
It is made of 5 x external USB3.0 interface, 2 x USB 3.0 ports and they are expanded by 19pin connector on this express card.
• Conforms to PCI-Express standard 2.0 version.
• Conforms to Universal Serial Bus 3.0 standard.
• USB 3.0 interface transfer rate could reach 5Gbps, downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
• It can be connected to 7pcs USB devices at the same time.
• For 19pin USB3.0 connector, you can buy our BR3220P-U3 to expand 2 x USB 3.0 interface to make full use of your vacant floppy space.
• USB interface could offer 5V2A power supply to external device.
• Big 4pin interface for optional power supply.
• Supports Window2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7 and Linux.
What is in the box
• 1 x ORICO Monster USB3.0 Controller Card
• 1 x Driver CD with WHQL Driver
• 1 x Mounting Screw
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Service Card